Recipe by teresas
This is marked in my cookbook as "really good". It is out of an old WW cookbook called "Annual Recipes for Success 2000"
Top Review by Kilyena
Very tasty and healthy! Served it with Simple Asian Rice recipe (used brown rice). Did not modify the recipe in any way didn't need to. Love the lime/cilantro taste combination. My family really liked it. Will make again!
- 1 3⁄4 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper