1/2 Photos of Ww Shrimp Scampi
Eat shrimp scampi without the guilt! 4 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 lbs medium shrimp, peeled (tails left on)
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley, plus
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 lemon slices
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Sauté the shrimp until just pink, 2-3 minutes.
- 2Add the garlic and cook stirring constantly, about 30 seconds.
- 3With a slotted spoon transfer the shrimp to a platter, keep hot.
- 4In the skillet, combine the broth, wine, lemon juice, 1/4 cup of the parsley, the salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- 5Boil, uncovered, until the sauce is reduced by half; spoon over the shrimp.
- 6Serve garnished with the lemon slices and sprinkled with the remaining tablespoon of parsley.
- 7Note: I have also added scallops to this with great results!
Browse Our Top Romantic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Romantic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Shrimp Scampi
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.7
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 179.0 mg
- Sodium 963.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 20.5 g