Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a Weight Watchers recipe scaled for a single serving.
Make and share this Ww Shrimp Haiti recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces finely chopped onions
- 1⁄2 cup chicken bouillon (fat free is available)
- 1⁄4 cup tomato puree
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 medium green pepper, diced
- 6 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1⁄2 cup cooked white rice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium, add the onion and garlic, brown lightly.
- Add bouillon and blend in tomato puree.
- Add the tomato and green pepper.
- Simmer for about 5 minutes until the green pepper is done.
- Add the shrimp, rice and parsley to the mixture.
- Salt and pepper mixture to taste.
- Serve when heated through.
To start with, when I think of boullion I think of those dry cubes but reading the recipe I realized you meant boullion as in stock or broth so I used fat free chicken broth. I am also a garlic fanatic so I had to add much more than the recipe called for. That said - it was good. I liked it and will use it again.