1/1 Photo of Ww Shrimp and Garlic Picatta Ala Victoria
This simple, yet indulgent dinner was inspired by my sister Victoria. You and your family will love it. Dream Field Pasta is only 15 points for 6oz dried pasta. 9 oz shrimp is 6 total points. B&B is 1 point. 22 points total for the entire entree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed.
- 2Combine all other ingredients in sauce pan, except the shrimp.
- 3Bring to a gentle boil. You can add cornstarch or Wondra Flour at this point to thicken if you like.
- 4Add shrimp and stir until shrimp are cooked, about 4 minutes.
- 5Add pasta and combine.
- 6Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, the sauce will absorb into the pasta. Or serve immediately if you like it saucey.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Shrimp and Garlic Picatta Ala Victoria
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.1
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 783.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: