Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This simple, yet indulgent dinner was inspired by my sister Victoria. You and your family will love it. Dream Field Pasta is only 15 points for 6oz dried pasta. 9 oz shrimp is 6 total points. B&B is 1 point. 22 points total for the entire entree.
- 6 ounces dry pasta dream fields linguine
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic flakes
- 1 tablespoon Brummel and Brown spread
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon dry parsley flakes
- Cook pasta as directed.
- Combine all other ingredients in sauce pan, except the shrimp.
- Bring to a gentle boil. You can add cornstarch or Wondra Flour at this point to thicken if you like.
- Add shrimp and stir until shrimp are cooked, about 4 minutes.
- Add pasta and combine.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, the sauce will absorb into the pasta. Or serve immediately if you like it saucey.