Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4 in strips
- 1 cup bok choy, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cabbage, any varieties, shredded
- 1 cup shiitake mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 8 ounces cooked linguine, kept hot
- Coat a wok or a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add rice-vinegar; heat over medium high heat; about 1 minute. Add chicken; stir fry until brown, about 5 minutes. Add vegetables; stir fry until crisp tender and chicken is no longer pink in center; about 3 minutes. Note: You can use a 12 ounce bag of fresh stir fry vegetables instead of the bok choy, carrots, snow peas, and cabbage.
- Stir hoisin sauce into chicken mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes. Boil and stir 1 minute. Add linguine; toss until well coated and heated through, about 2 minutes.