1/1 Photo of Ww Seafood Paella
This is out of a 2000 WW Cookbook called "Simple & Classic Homecooking". This is really easy to prepare and a great tasting dish. It has 6 WW points. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron thread, crumbled
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups diced green peppers (about 1 large)
- 1 cup sliced onion (about 1 small)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice or 1 1/2 cups short-grain rice
- 1/2 lb peeled deveined medium raw shrimp
- 1/2 lb bay scallop
- 2 cups diced plum tomatoes (about 4)
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add green pepper, onion, and garlic; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until lightly browned.
- 5Add rice and cook 1 miunute, stirring constantly.
- 6Stir in broth mixture and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Stir in shrimp and remaining ingredients.
- 8Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- 9Remove from heat; cover, and let stand 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Seafood Paella
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 281.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 18.3 g