Recipe by teresas
This is out of the WW cookbook called "Simply the Best". It is outstanding! Hope you enjoy it.
Top Review by Annacia
This recipe is right up my ally :D. 99.8% of the time the only salad dressing that I use is lemon juice and a sprinkle of salt (even in restaurants) so I knew that I was going to love this before I started. I subbed scallops for the crab as I had them in the freezer. It came out wonderful with the scallops . All in all. a great lighter meal that I would be happy to serve to company.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 8 scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat, cooked, picked over and flaked
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups cooked linguine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil.
- Add the scallions and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, until softened, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, crab, wine, lemon juice, pepper flakes, thyme and salt; cook, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Serve the linguine, topped with the seafood mixture.