1/1 Photo of Ww Scallop Saute' over Rice
Luvs 2 Cook's Note:
This recipe came from a WW Cookbook from the 80's, long before points. It is easy to make and YUMMY to eat. I changed the margarine for light butter. I also added the zest from a lemon aand capers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 teaspoons light butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 8 medium scallions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb bay scallop
- 4 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- cooked brown rice
- 1Heat butter in skillet unti it bubbles and is hot.
- 2Add mushrooms, scallions, and garlic. Saute, stirring constantly, for about 4 minutes.
- 3Add scallops and saute 3 minutes.
- 4Stir in sherry, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and zest, capers, and seasonings. Bring mixture to a boil.
- 5Sprinkle with provolone cheese, cover, and cook until cheese is melted (about 2 minutes). Do not over cook, scallops will be tough.
- 6Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Scallop Saute' over Rice
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.3 mg
- Sodium 578.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 26.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of