Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
from weight watchers in 20 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced pickled jalapeno peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups sliced deli roast chicken breasts
- 3 cups mixed baby greens
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, fresh, chopped
- whisk together the lime juice, taco sauce, oil, jalapeno, cumin and salt in a serving bowl. add the remaing ingredients and gently toss to coat evenly.