Recipe by tinyTigger
Yummy healthy alternative to your grandmother's salmon patties. It is only 4 pts per serving.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 14 3⁄4 ounces pink salmon, drained if canned
- 1 celery, minced
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 4 cups salad greens
- 1⁄2 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- In a bowl, pick out the skin and crush any bones in the salmon.
- Then, add in the celery, scallions, egg, and dill; form into 12 log shaped croquettes.
- Place the wheat germ on a sheet of wax paper.
- Carefully place the croquette into the skillet and cook 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve on the salad greens with the lemon on the side.