Recipe by Maxxr
I was devastated when I lost this recipe which came from an old Weight Watchers magazine. I wrote to WW and they sent me a replacement magazine but it was the wrong one! I was amazed when I told them and they took the time and effort to send me the right one. A luscious restaurant-type recipe that and doesn't taste like diet fare. Key is the blazing hot oven.
- 12 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 3⁄4 cup low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup half & half light cream
- 1⁄4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons part-skim ricotta cheese (1 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled (1 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500°F Spray 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick spray (or for restaurant-style serving put in 1-cup shallow baking dishes in which case you will need only 5 minute baking time).
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Combine tomato sauce, half and half and cheeses in medium bowl.
- Add hot pasta and toss to coat.
- Spread mixture evently in prepared baking pan and bake until bubbly and browned on top, about 7 minute.
- 5 points per serving.