Recipe by Kannwilson
I haven't tried this but it's only 2.5 points on the Weight Watchers program. Might be worth it.
Top Review by Aunt Paula
These biscuits baked up nice, and I liked the buttermilk in them, but I think they need a little more seasoning. If I would make them again, I'd add a little more seasoning to them.
- 2 cups Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat buttermilk (1% fat)
- 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fleischmann fat-free margarine or 2 tablespoons fat free butter substitute or 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, crushed fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the baking mix, milk and cheddar cheese in a medium bowl.
- Mix by hand until well combined.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions (about 3 tbsp each) and spoon onto a lightly greased or nonstick cookie sheet.
- Flatten each biscuit a bit with your fingers.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the buttery spread with the garlic powder and the parsley flakes.
- Heat this mixture for 30 seconds in the microwave, then brush a light coating over the top of each biscuit.