Recipe by Yorkie Mom
Perfect for the holidays and only 2 points for the entire pie. Yes, the entire pie!!!
Top Review by Nyteglori
Just adding a comment here. I have seen this recipe before but it used a box of sugar-free vanilla pudding (the kind you cook) as well as the other ingredients. Perhaps an ingredient was omitted and that is why the other reviewers had problems.
- 1⁄2 ounce unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup skim milk
- 10 g artificial sweetener (like Splenda)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water.
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Pour into a small pie plate, either glass or aluminum.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Mixture will still be runny but when pie cools, will become nice and thickened.