Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Graham Crackers with 1 table spoon of Pumpkin puff(cool whip pumpkin sf instant pudding) Its very easy to make and Low Calories Almost Fat Free.
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 4 ounces fat free sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix or 4 ounces fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix, your choice, etc
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin puree
- 1 (24 ounce) box low-fat cinnamon graham crackers or 1 (24 ounce) box reduced-fat honey graham crackers
- In a 2qt mixing bowl,Mix together FF Cool Whip,SF Instant Jello pudding and pumpkin.
- Mix well no lumps.
- Now Get a cookie sheet And Wax Paper a couples of sheets of waxs paver to cove cookie sheet. To use as a divider between layers.
- Graham Crackers: Their are Three Packages in box. Remove package from all 3 pkgs and Break them all in half. You will use all three packages.If you over break them tht is AOK!Still use them!
- Note: you can make only one sleeve of Graham Cracker.I just like to make them all up !That way when my family fines them Their is plenty to go around.
- Place first Pkg of split Graham Crackers on cookie Sheet, then put a table Spoon of Pumpkin puff on each Graham Cracker.Then place the other half of the Graham Cracker on Top.
- If the Cookie Sheet is Full place a sheet of Wax paper on this layer of Graham cracker Creamwiches for a divide and make another layer. And Repeat. until all Graham Crakers Are used.
- Place another Sheet of Wax paper on the last layer and Place in Freezer for about at least 30 to 35 minutes, Let them get hard and eat or Bag them up and Keep in the Freeze.
- You might have a littler Pumpkin Puff left over. Spoon it out into a small container And save for later!Or go ahead and eat it for all you hard work!What is left over would proble be a half a cup.
- Maybe a half a point >.