Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A Weight Watcher recipe i found on-line. I haven't tried it yet. Sounds yummy!!
- cooking spray
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 12 ounces fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-calorie margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat bottom and sides of a 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Stir pumpkin, milk, egg substitute, sugar and pumpkin pie spice together until smooth.
- Pour into pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin and gently press it into pumpkin mixture to moisten.
- Sprinkle cake with pecans and then drizzle margarine evenly over the top.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool before slicing into 16 pieces.
- 5 Points per piece.