Recipe by BouncyChef
This just simply couldn't be nicer to eat on a cold winter's day. Total points, 7 1/2 for the entire batch. I'm making it weekly!
Top Review by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
I had never tried soup with spinach in it before, so this was very different for me. However, I did enjoy it! I used a pound of red potatoes and 1% milk. According to the recipe builder on WW, it totaled 11 points for the whole batch. It said 3 points for 1/3 of the soup and 2 points for 1/4. We felt this was a nice "comforting" way to get your winter veggie in. Thanks for sharing it!
- non-fat cooking spray
- 2 medium onions (diced finely)
- 3 small celery ribs (diced finely)
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 3 cups chicken stock or 3 cups vegetable stock
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray the pan,and add the onions and celery.
- Cover and cook on LOW until they are tender and almost lose colour.
- Stir it occasionally.
- Blend in the cornflour, add the potatos and stock. Stir constantly until boiling.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add spinach and stir until it is defrosted and heated in the soup.
- Add the skim milk, heat through and serve.