1/7 Photos of Ww Potato Gratin 5-Points
1 hr 20 mins
This is an excellent dish out of the "Simple Goodness" Weight Watchers cookbook. It takes a bit of time but it is well worth it. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- cooking spray
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 6 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8 inch slices (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh romano cheese, grated
- 1 3/4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1Preheat over to 425 degrees.
- 2Rub a shallow 3-quart baking dish with cut sides of garlic halves; discard garlic.
- 3Coat dish with cooking spray.
- 4Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; and place over medium heat until hot.
- 5Add onion, and saute' 5 minutes or until onion is tender; set aside.
- 6Arrange one-third of potato slices in prepared dish, and sprinkle with half of salt and half of pepper.
- 7Top with half of sauteed onion and half of cheddar and Romano Cheeses.
- 8Repeat layers, ending with the remaining potato slices.
- 9Bring broth and milk to a boil over low heat in a small saucepan; pour over potato mixture.
- 10Bake, uncovered at 425 degrees for 50 minutes or until tender.
- 11Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Potato Gratin 5-Points
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 318.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 12.7 g