Recipe by teresas
This is out of one of my old weight watchers cookbooks called "Two's Company". It is excellent! Easy and quick to fix and only has 8 points for 1 1/4 cups plus cheese. Hope you enjoy! Happy eating!
Top Review by loof
This made a great quick weeknight meal out of things I always have on hand. I used ground turkey instead of beef and added some chopped red bell pepper. I doubled this to serve 3 (with 1 serving left for lunch :) ) and we really enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1⁄2 lb ground round
- 1⁄2 cup bottled pizza sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup hot large cooked elbow macaroni, cooked without salt and fat (about 2 ozs uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook meat in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
- Drain and return meat to skillet.
- Add pizza sauce, salt, and pepper; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add macaroni; cook 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.