Recipe by Annacia
Tasty beans and cheese dip. 2 WW points each serving.
Top Review by Amber of AZ
I cannot believe this has not been rated before. I used the green enchilada sauce (preference) and followed the directions as written. This is very simple and delicious. Does not make me feel like this is a WW recipe and it certainly does not taste like diet food. I put some of the beans on whole grain tortilla chips and topped with hamburger meat that I flavored with taco seasoning. This made a very decadent dinner for me. If there are any Superbowl fans looking for a recipe that wont break their health goals; I reccomend this!
- 1 (15 ounce) can fat free spicy refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a small baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Spread beans in prepared dish first; add 1/2 cup of diced onions over the beans (if using), then enchilada sauce, and top with cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.