Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From WW online boards, this is touted as a very good CORE dessert recipe.
- 3 1⁄2 cups uncooked old fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (3 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 2 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a 9x13” baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the oats, baking powder and pudding mix.
- In a large bowl, mix applesauce, bananas,eggs and Splenda. Add the milk and extracts.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet, mixing well. Fold in drained pineapple.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- Bake approximately 45-55 minutes, until the middle is baked firm.
- Let cool before cutting. Freeze any leftover on the second day. It spoils fast.