Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
"A tropical treat."
Make and share this Ww Pina Colada recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon rum extract or 1 -2 ounce rum
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- Put the pineapple in the blender.
- Pour the milk on top and the extract.
- Whirl away. If not sweet enough, add Splenda.
Very tasty, can't believe it's ww 's recipe, wow....
I loved the texture on this one. Creamy and slushy at the same time. Problem was that I didn't have any of the extracts and there just wasn't much taste without them. But I wanted to review so I wouldn't forget this recipe. I look forward to trying it again.