Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From WW site. 13 points per sandwich.
- 1 dash olive oil flavored cooking spray (1 spray)
- 1 medium onion, thinkly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 lb lean flank steak, but into 8 thin slices
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium mixed-grain hamburger buns
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat.
- When pan is hot, add onion and sugar and saute until onions are tender and golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Remove onion from pan and set aside.
- Add steak to skillet and saute until browned and cooked through, about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Add Worcestershire saice, salt and pepper and cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Slice rolls in half.
- Divide steak evenly between rolls and top with onion and grated cheese. Wrap in foil, transfer to ven and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
Sorry, but this is not a Philly Cheese Steak, as it does not contain the right ingredients.