1/1 Photo of Ww Peppermint Crisscross Cookies
From November/December 2010 Mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oven racks in upper and lower thirds of oven and preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a meduim bowl. With electric mixer on med speed, beat butter until creamy, about 1 minute.
- 3Add sugar and beat until well blended, about 4 minutes.
- 4Reduce speed to low. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended.
- 5Add flour mixture, beating until well blended.
- 6Stir in crushed candies.
- 7Form dough by tablespoonfulls into 1-inch balls.
- 8Place balls on 2 large ungreased baking sheets 2 inches apart. Firmly press top of each cookie with tines of fork to form crisscross pattern.
- 9bake until cookies are golden on bottom and firm in center, 14-15 minutes, rotating baking sheets halfway through baking time. Let cookies cool slightly on baking sheets, about 3 minutes. Transfer cookies to racks and let cool completely. If making ahead, trasfer to airtight containers with wax paper between layers. Cover and store room temperature up to 1 week or freeze up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Peppermint Crisscross Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.1
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 26.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: