1/6 Photos of Ww Pepper-Potato Frittata 4-Points
1 hr 20 mins
This is out of one of my old WW cookbooks back during the 123 Success time. Dated in 1997. It's really good. Hope you enjoy it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium nonstick skillet with an oven proof handle, heat the oil.
- 2Saute' the bell peppers, onion and garlic until softened, 7-8 minutes.
- 3Stir in the potato and thyme; cook, stirring as needed, about 5 minutes longer.
- 4Preheat the broiler.
- 5In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs, egg whites, salt and pepper; pour over the vegetables, stirring gently to combine.
- 6Reduce the heat and cook, without stirring, until the eggs are set, 12-15 minutes.
- 7Broil the frittata until the top is lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- 8Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Pepper-Potato Frittata 4-Points
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 458.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 9.5 g