- 1 lb chicken breast fillet
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a baking pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper and place in baking dish; set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce and water (if you like thinner sauce add 1-2 tbsp more water) and stir until smooth and well mixed (or microwave on high 30 seconds). Spoon mixture over the chicken, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink inside.