Course: desserts PointsPlus™ Value: 2 Servings: 30 Preparation Time: 12 min Cooking Time: 11 min Level of Difficulty: Easy Who doesn't love the lip-smacking duo of peanut butter and chocolate? These cookies will fly off the serving plate when you bring them out for a crowd.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Coat 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray or cover with parchment paper.
- Place sugar, butter and peanut butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; blend well with mixer.
- Add salt, baking soda and flour to sugar mixture; beat until completely incorporated.
- Drop batter by heaping teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheets and flatten with the back of a wooden spoon. Make sure to leave about 2 inches between each cookie. (Bake in several batches to prevent over-crowding if necessary.) Place a chocolate chip in center of each cookie.
- Bake cookies until edges brown, about 10 to 11 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet for 1 or 2 minutes; remove cookies to a wire rack and cool completely. Yields 1 cookie per serving.