Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great tasting super easy (not to mention, low fat and low calorie) dessert!
- 1 (16 ounce) box angel food cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can peaches, diced, with juice
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, peaches and juice (do not add water). Mix well.
- Pour into tube pan or 2 loaf pans.
- Bake according to directions on cake package.
- If desired, serve with whipped topping.
Oh, my GOD! Amazing, and SO easy! I'm a little embarrassed to admit that DH and I polished off almost half of this after dinner last night. It was great with some light cool whip and peach sauce. Wonderful recipe!
How easy can a recipe get?! This was super easy and tastes great. I made it in the 2 loaf pans and one is almost gone already. I think that I will make a peach sauce to go with the second one to enhance the flavor. Thanks for posting such a wonderful recipe.
I want to start out by saying that this is the first recipe that I have rated. It was very good! I have recipe on here posted almost exactly like this but it has pineapple rather than peaches but peaches are also wonderful! Very moist and light. Love it. I will definitly make this again. Thank you very much for posting it.