1/5 Photos of Ww Pasta With White Clam Sauce - 7 Pts
Another old recipe out of a WW magazine.The magazine shows: 323 cal, 7 g fat, 1 g fib.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) cans baby clams, undrained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle clam juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups pasta (linguine, about 12 oz uncooked)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly shredded
- 1Drain clams, reserving juice.
- 2Set clams and juice aside.
- 3Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 4Add garlic; saute' 2 minutes or until golden (do not allow to burn or garlic will be bitter).
- 5Add reserved clam juice, bottled clam juice, basil, and crushed red pepper flakes; bring mixture to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes.
- 7Add clams and lemon juice; cook 3 minutes or until clams are thoroughly heated.
- 8Combine pasta and clam sauce in a large bowl.
- 9Add chopped parsley, lemon rind, salt, and pepper; toss well.
- 10Spoon 1 cup pasta into each of 6 individual shallow bowls, dividing clam sauce evenly.
- 11Sprinkle 2 tsp Parmesan cheese over each serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Pasta With White Clam Sauce - 7 Pts
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.4 mg
- Sodium 902.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 28.9 g