This is an old recipe from back when you counted portions and not points. I love this dish. I figured it has 2 pts. Posting it here for save keeping. Please try it.
- Using sharp knife, cut potato into 1/4-inch-thick wedges.
- In 1 1/2 quart saucepan combine potato wedges and cold water and bring to a boil; cook until potato wedges are tender-crisp, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer potato wedges to a colander and set under running cold water until cool; pat dry with paper towels.
- In 8 or 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over high heat; add potato wedges and cook turning occasionally, until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle cheese and seasonions over potato wedges and mix until thoroughly combined.
These cane out lovely, slightly crisp on the outside and very tender on the inside. Lots of great flavor that was so good with small steaks and a green salad last evening. :D
Really enjoyed the seasoning on these wedges & will definitely be making them again! A great snack, whether plain or with a dip, that's for sure! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Stars tag]
Nice potato recipe Teresa! I followed the advice of a few others and cut them a bit thinner and cooked a bit longer because I love a crispier potato but that does not take away from your posted recipe at all. The flavors were spot on!! I did use a garlic/pepper grinder for the salt & pepper you have listed. Made for Potluck Tag game.