This is an old recipe from back when you counted portions and not points. I love this dish. I figured it has 2 pts. Posting it here for save keeping. Please try it.
- Using sharp knife, cut potato into 1/4-inch-thick wedges.
- In 1 1/2 quart saucepan combine potato wedges and cold water and bring to a boil; cook until potato wedges are tender-crisp, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer potato wedges to a colander and set under running cold water until cool; pat dry with paper towels.
- In 8 or 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over high heat; add potato wedges and cook turning occasionally, until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle cheese and seasonions over potato wedges and mix until thoroughly combined.