1/5 Photos of Ww Parmesan Chicken With Mushroom-Wine Sauce
This is an old recipe from back when you counted portions and not points. I love this dish. I figured it has 7 pts. Posting it here for save keeping. Please try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, Parmesan cheese, and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper.
- 2Dredge chicken in flour mixture, coating both sides and reserving any remaining flour mixture.
- 3In 10-inch skillet heat 1 1/2 tsps oil over medium-high heat; add onions and garlic and saute until onions are softened.
- 4Add mushrooms, basil and remaining 1/4 tsp salt and saute until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
- 5Transfer mixture to plate and set aside.
- 6In same skillet heat remaining 1 1/2 tsp oil; add chicken and cook, turning once, until lightly browned 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- 7Stir in any reserved flour mixture; gradually add wine and water and, continuing to stir, bring mixture to a boil.
- 8Return mushroom mixture to pan and cook until heated through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Parmesan Chicken With Mushroom-Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.1
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 74.7 mg
- Sodium 406.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 27.0 g