1/1 Photo of Ww Panna Cotta With Strawberry Sauce and Pine Nuts
4 hrs 25 mins
I really enjoy this one. It tastes very indulgent and not at all "diet-y." Both of my kids love to eat the panna cotta plain right out of the ramekins. Personally, I definitely recommend the sauce. The panna cotta itself is quite sweet and the tartness of the sauce is perfect with it. I've found that you can halve the sauce recipe and still have plenty. I've actually taken to making the full amount of sauce and just using the excess on other things. Either way... this has become a favorite here. Recipe from the ww website. 4 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water. Allow to soften, about 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large measuring cup, combine 3 tablespoons sugar, milk, sweetened condensed milk and honey.
- 3Heat gelatin over low heat until dissolved, about 5 minutes. Stir in milk mixture. Remove from heat.
- 4Coat six 1-cup ramekins with cooking spray. Fill each ramekin half way with milk mixture. Chill until firm, about 4 hours or overnight.
- 5To make sauce: In a food processor, purée strawberries. Pour into saucepan. Add 2 tablespoons sugar, extract and zest. Simmer over medium heat until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes. Cool. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- 6To assemble: Run a small knife around edge of panna cotta to loosen them. Dip ramekins into warm water for 30 seconds, careful not to get water into ramekins. Invert onto 6 dessert plates. Top each with about 2 1/2 heaping tablespoons sauce and 1/2 heaping teaspoon pine nuts. Serve.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Panna Cotta With Strawberry Sauce and Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.4
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 30.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk