Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is out of a Weight Watchers cookbook called Simple Goodness. This is a very tasty dish. Enjoy.
- 4 (6 ounce) center-cut pork loin chops, lean
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash garlic powder
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim fat from chops.
- Combine juice and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, paprika, and dash of garlic powder in a shallow dish; stir well.
- Dip chops in juice mixture, and dredge in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place chops on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until tender, turning after 25 minutes.
This was a delightful recipe, TeresaS. We really enjoyed the spicy rub. The chops were so tender and flavorful. This is definitely a "keeper".
1st time cooking it and loving it!!!! Will cook often!!!
Although I did cut the recipe in half for the 2 of us, other than that, I followed it right on down & we had some of the best tasting chops I've made in quite a while ~ Wonderfully flavorful! Will have to keep this recipe around, because these chops would be great on the table when we have dinner guests! Thanks for sharing this one! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Stars recipe tag]