1/7 Photos of Ww Oven-Fried Pork Chops 5-Points
1 hr 5 mins
This is out of a Weight Watchers cookbook called Simple Goodness. This is a very tasty dish. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (6 ounce) center-cut pork loin chops, lean
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash garlic powder
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Trim fat from chops.
- 3Combine juice and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- 4Combine breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, paprika, and dash of garlic powder in a shallow dish; stir well.
- 5Dip chops in juice mixture, and dredge in breadcrumbs mixture.
- 6Place chops on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until tender, turning after 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Oven-Fried Pork Chops 5-Points
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 252.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning