Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and easy recipe from Weight Watchers. They suggest serving this yummy sauce over whole-wheat noodles, Julienned cucumbers, or other fresh veggies. I like using this sauce with a chicken satay. I have made a few minor adjustments but none that will effect the point values. By using natural peanut butter you avoid hydrogenated shortening andsweeteners because it is just made from ground peanuts and a little salt.
- 1⁄4 cup creamy natural-style peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce (I like to use Frank's)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a medium bowl until smooth and creamy.
- This will keep well for up to 3 days, covered and refrigerated; whisk before using again.
Yummy! This is an easy, tasty sauce. Thanks for posting.