Recipe by Dine & Dish
My neighbor brought these cookies over to me one day and I couldn't believe that they were only 1 Weight Watchers point per serving! They taste great and are good for you as well! Makes a small batch.
Top Review by Kerry G
These definitely don't taste like a WW snack. I used reduced fat peanut butter and hershey's dark chocolate, and mine came out at 2 pts/cookie. They get kinda melty if you don't refridgerate them, but they taste delicious even when melty. Even my husband, who isn't on WW loves them. Thanks so much for sharing!
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) hersheys milk chocolate candy bars
- 4 tablespoons peanut wonder 85% less fat low-sodium peanut butter (You can also use reduced fat peanut butter, but the point value will change slightly)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate bar and peanut butter in microwave until smooth at 30 second intervals.
- Be careful not to burn.
- Stir to mix melted chocolate and peanut butter.
- Add cereal and gently toss until coated.
- Drop on wax paper or foil making 6 cookies.
- Freeze for 30 minutes then put in ziplock and refrigerate.