Dine & Dish's Note:
My neighbor brought these cookies over to me one day and I couldn't believe that they were only 1 Weight Watchers point per serving! They taste great and are good for you as well! Makes a small batch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) hersheys milk chocolate candy bars
- 4 tablespoons peanut wonder 85% less fat low-sodium peanut butter (You can also use reduced fat peanut butter, but the point value will change slightly)
- 1Melt the chocolate bar and peanut butter in microwave until smooth at 30 second intervals.
- 2Be careful not to burn.
- 3Stir to mix melted chocolate and peanut butter.
- 4Add cereal and gently toss until coated.
- 5Drop on wax paper or foil making 6 cookies.
- 6Freeze for 30 minutes then put in ziplock and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Fiber Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 50.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 4.0 g