Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My neighbor brought these cookies over to me one day and I couldn't believe that they were only 1 Weight Watchers point per serving! They taste great and are good for you as well! Makes a small batch.
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) hersheys milk chocolate candy bars
- 4 tablespoons peanut wonder 85% less fat low-sodium peanut butter (You can also use reduced fat peanut butter, but the point value will change slightly)
- Melt the chocolate bar and peanut butter in microwave until smooth at 30 second intervals.
- Be careful not to burn.
- Stir to mix melted chocolate and peanut butter.
- Add cereal and gently toss until coated.
- Drop on wax paper or foil making 6 cookies.
- Freeze for 30 minutes then put in ziplock and refrigerate.
These definitely don't taste like a WW snack. I used reduced fat peanut butter and hershey's dark chocolate, and mine came out at 2 pts/cookie. They get kinda melty if you don't refridgerate them, but they taste delicious even when melty. Even my husband, who isn't on WW loves them. Thanks so much for sharing!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It is a new year and I am slightly heavier than I was at thanks giving...sad face. So I'm back on track and these are delicious. I had to change them slightly for what was on hand. Had some semi sweet chocolate chips left over from xmas...needed to get them out of the house. I used 1/4 cup of mini semi sweet chips, 1 T of reg. Peanut B. Followed your instructions and they are great. The points came out the same if I did it right. They are great, and only making 6 will keep me on track and Hubby will enjoy them they are so good. He is the reason I have the chips left over. He can't make it through xmas with out his cookies. I'm going to try the recipe your way when the chips are all gone. Hopefully it will be a while. Need to get rid of my extra quickly and this will help when company is having their sweets I'll be having mine also. Do you have any more good recipes laying around so share. I'll be looking for your recipes. Thanks and Good luck on WW.
These cookies are quick, easy and taste delicious. Who knew getting your daily allowance of fiber could be so tastey !