Recipe by BakinBaby
Before WW,the fat version of this was one of our family favorites. I've done some tweaking and come up with a chicken dish that is very near to it's FAT cousin and only 5 points. (update 4/21/09) When I first posted this recipe, I figured it to be 2 points, but have since learned it's 5 points, sorry for the error.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
Excellent baked chicken recipe. I doubled the spices, adding a little cayenne pepper, then added them to the cornflake crumbs. I used more than the stated 1 cup of cornflake crumbs but my chicken breasts were large. I also used oregano instead of the thyme leaves just personal preference and as a previous reviewer posted sprinkled the coating with a little onion salt. Baked mine at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. The chicken had a nice crunch with a moist tender inside. Thanks for sharing. Made for I Recommend Tag game.
- 6 chicken breast tenders
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (or other salt free seasoning)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9x11 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine Sour Cream, Evaporated Milk and mustards in a medium sized bowl.
- Season chicken with salt free seasoning and seasoned salt; dip chicken pieces in cream mixture.
- Roll in cornflake crumbs.
- Place chicken pieces in coated pan and sprinkle with thyme leaves, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until juices run clear.