1/7 Photos of Ww Mustard Baked Chicken- 5 Points
Before WW,the fat version of this was one of our family favorites. I've done some tweaking and come up with a chicken dish that is very near to it's FAT cousin and only 5 points. (update 4/21/09) When I first posted this recipe, I figured it to be 2 points, but have since learned it's 5 points, sorry for the error.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (or other salt free seasoning)
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Spray 9x11 pan with cooking spray.
- 2Combine Sour Cream, Evaporated Milk and mustards in a medium sized bowl.
- 3Season chicken with salt free seasoning and seasoned salt; dip chicken pieces in cream mixture.
- 4Roll in cornflake crumbs.
- 5Place chicken pieces in coated pan and sprinkle with thyme leaves, and drizzle with olive oil.
- 6Bake for 15-20 minutes until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Mustard Baked Chicken- 5 Points
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.0
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 164.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast tenders