Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is from an old weight watchers cookbook called "Just like Home". Throw the chops on the grill and top them with the sauce. Only 6 points for 1 chop and 2 tbls of sauce. Cooking time does not include Marinating.
- 4 (453.59 g) lean center-cut boneless pork loin chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 118.29 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 59.14 ml molasses
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- cooking spray
- 59.14 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml nonfat milk
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- 9.85 ml finely copped onions
- 1.23 ml ground pepper
- Place pork chops in a large shallow dish.
- Combine soy sauce, molasses, and garlic powder; stir well.
- Pour mixture over chops, turning chops to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 4 to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chops from dish, discarding marinade.
- Place chops on grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and grill 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove chops from grill, set aside and keep warm.
- Combine mayonnaise and remaining 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Place over low heat, and cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon horseradish sauce over chops.
We enjoyed this pork and horseradish sauce for dinner tonight. I halved the marinade recipe, but I think next time I would reduce the low-sodium soy sauce more. The horseradish/mayo sauce was really nice and flavorful and it complimented the meat well.
I marinated our pork steaks for 4 hours and they were delicious. My husband said these are the best pork steaks I've ever made. We really enjoyed the Horseradish sauce. This recipe is definitely a keeper in our book. Thank you TeresaS. Made for PLEASE REVIEW MY RECIPE.
I marinaded my chops for about 6 hours and it was fabulous. I made the sauce as specified, less the onion, and then microwaved it to warm it because of a time issue. This recipe was very tasty; definitely a keeper!