Recipe by teresas
This is from an old weight watchers cookbook called "Just like Home". Throw the chops on the grill and top them with the sauce. Only 6 points for 1 chop and 2 tbls of sauce. Cooking time does not include Marinating.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
We enjoyed this pork and horseradish sauce for dinner tonight. I halved the marinade recipe, but I think next time I would reduce the low-sodium soy sauce more. The horseradish/mayo sauce was really nice and flavorful and it complimented the meat well.
- 4 (453.59 g) lean center-cut boneless pork loin chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 118.29 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 59.14 ml molasses
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- cooking spray
- 59.14 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml nonfat milk
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- 9.85 ml finely copped onions
- 1.23 ml ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork chops in a large shallow dish.
- Combine soy sauce, molasses, and garlic powder; stir well.
- Pour mixture over chops, turning chops to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 4 to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chops from dish, discarding marinade.
- Place chops on grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and grill 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove chops from grill, set aside and keep warm.
- Combine mayonnaise and remaining 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Place over low heat, and cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon horseradish sauce over chops.