1/6 Photos of Ww Molasses Grilled Chops With Horseradish Sauce
This is from an old weight watchers cookbook called "Just like Home". Throw the chops on the grill and top them with the sauce. Only 6 points for 1 chop and 2 tbls of sauce. Cooking time does not include Marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (4 ounce) lean center-cut boneless pork loin chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons finely copped onions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1Place pork chops in a large shallow dish.
- 2Combine soy sauce, molasses, and garlic powder; stir well.
- 3Pour mixture over chops, turning chops to coat.
- 4Cover and marinate in refrigerator 4 to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- 5Prepare grill.
- 6Remove chops from dish, discarding marinade.
- 7Place chops on grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- 8Cover and grill 5 minutes on each side.
- 9Remove chops from grill, set aside and keep warm.
- 10Combine mayonnaise and remaining 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
- 11Place over low heat, and cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- 12Spoon horseradish sauce over chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Molasses Grilled Chops With Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.1
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 1261.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 26.7 g