Prep 18 mins
Cook 5 mins
Got this for Valentines Day from Weight Watchers. Looks good, but haven't tried yet.
- 12 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 1⁄4 ounce unsweetened gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups Cool Whip Topping (thawed if frozen)
- 1 cup raspberries
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with foilmuffin liners; place 1 cookie in bottom of each hole.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir over low heat until dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Combine milk, sugar, cocoa and extract in a blender; process until blended, adding dissolved gelatin through feed cap during blending. Pour into a medium bowl; whisk in whipped topping.
- Pour mousse into prepared muffin tin. Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Peel away foil liner and place on serving plates; garnish with raspberries.