Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
These will satisfy your chocolate cravings but have been designed for the Weight Watchers Plan. Two cookies equals one point as stated on the Weight Watchers website for this recipe. http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeId=50634 If you are concerned with the calculation of the points, please contact your WW leader.
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In medium bowl, cream butter, oil and brown sugar together.
- Add vanilla, salt and egg white.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Mix flour and baking soda and add to creamed mixture.
- Mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and stir to distribute evenly.
- Drop by rounded half teaspoons of dough on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 4-6 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Yields 2 cookies per serving.
Delish!! The hard part is not devouring the entire 24 cookies! Thusly defeating the whole WW point thingy. But, I will try to control myself and only eat 2.....yeah, right.
These cookies are not one point for 2 cookies. I am a weight watcher member and when I work the points, 1 cookie is one point.
My brother wanted cookies... even though the rest of the family is trying to cut back. I had to find something, so I made these. He was very satisfied, but I'm making more tomorrow. Great "diet" cookies. *Made these again but I added some heart healthy walnuts to the dough along with the chocolate chips.