Recipe by teresas
This is out of an old Weight Watchers Magazine. Cooking time also includes chill time.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Followed your recipe right on down & had a wonderfully satisfying potato salad! Will be doing this one again over the summer! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in 1-2-3 Hits recipe tag]
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, cut into eights
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 13 minutes or just until tender; drain.
- Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Place in a bowl; cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Add celery and next 3 ingredients; toss well.
- Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Pour over potato salad; toss gently.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Toss gently before serving.