Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is out of an old Weight Watchers Magazine. Cooking time also includes chill time.
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, cut into eights
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 13 minutes or just until tender; drain.
- Rinse under cold water; drain well.
- Place in a bowl; cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Add celery and next 3 ingredients; toss well.
- Combine vinegar and next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Pour over potato salad; toss gently.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Toss gently before serving.
Followed your recipe right on down & had a wonderfully satisfying potato salad! Will be doing this one again over the summer! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in 1-2-3 Hits recipe tag]
This is a great and healthy version of potato salad! I left out the onions as I don't care for them, otherwise made as directed. I enjoyed the dijon dressing; it was a nice and light change from mayo. Thanks for posting this recipe!
I'll be making this again soon. Tonight was the first use of the BBQ this year and it should be in use a lot now. I'm a real fan of no-mayo spud salads and the veggies included in this one are great. The fresh crispness that they add to the creamy textured potatoes is superb. I skipped adding any sweetening because of personal taste. It was still slightly warm when served and it's very good that way as will as chilled. The potatoes of choice were tiny Yukon Golds.