quick and easy.If making marinade for chcken, I use 1 T. worcestershire, for pork and beef I use the full 2 T. Original recipe calls for 1 T. poultry seasoning, we don't use it. Enough marinade for 6-8 pieces of meat, maybe more. Grill on med coals about 20 min.
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml white wine vinegar
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79-29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml poultry seasoning (I don't use it, I think it's overpowering)
- 14.79 ml garlic (chopped)
- 14.79 ml sweet paprika
- 7.39 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml thyme
- Put all ingredients in a jar with tight fitting lidf, shake well.
- Place meat in a large ziplog bag, pour over just enough marinade to cover meat, marinate in frig or 6-8 hours or longer.The unused marinade (still in the jar) will last up to 1 week in frig,.
- To cook, preheat gas or charcoal grill on medium heat.Grill 15-20 minutes until chicken or pork feels firm and is lightly browned, turning a few times to make grill marks, brushing with marinade as you cook,.