Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
quick and easy.If making marinade for chcken, I use 1 T. worcestershire, for pork and beef I use the full 2 T. Original recipe calls for 1 T. poultry seasoning, we don't use it. Enough marinade for 6-8 pieces of meat, maybe more. Grill on med coals about 20 min.
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml white wine vinegar
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79-29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml poultry seasoning (I don't use it, I think it's overpowering)
- 14.79 ml garlic (chopped)
- 14.79 ml sweet paprika
- 7.39 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml thyme
- Put all ingredients in a jar with tight fitting lidf, shake well.
- Place meat in a large ziplog bag, pour over just enough marinade to cover meat, marinate in frig or 6-8 hours or longer.The unused marinade (still in the jar) will last up to 1 week in frig,.
- To cook, preheat gas or charcoal grill on medium heat.Grill 15-20 minutes until chicken or pork feels firm and is lightly browned, turning a few times to make grill marks, brushing with marinade as you cook,.
This marinade made our pork chops so tender! The meat was falling off the bone. I followed the recipe exactly, including the poultry seasoning, and it was very good! Made for 1-2-3 Hits Tag Game 2013.
Excellent marinade! I like the slight tangyness and the fact that the mayo is not too strong. The meat was even better after one whole day of marinating. Instead of chicken or pork, I tried it on turkey cutlets, and it made wonderfully juicy cutlets. Thanks for sharing :)
Made for September Tailgate Party / Doabetes Forum.
Oh this was so good, we all loved this marinade!!!! I only made 3 chicken breast so only made 1/2 of the marinade. I too, omitted the poultry seasonings as suggested and am glad I did as I am not sure if I would have liked it as much. We loved the flavor of the sauce/marinade and I loved the fact that it is a thicker sauce/marinade and doesn't just drip off while cooking it on the grill. I served this with a rice casserole, corn on the cob and skewers of grilled vegetables. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe. Made for Newest Tag Game.