quick and easy.If making marinade for chcken, I use 1 T. worcestershire, for pork and beef I use the full 2 T. Original recipe calls for 1 T. poultry seasoning, we don't use it. Enough marinade for 6-8 pieces of meat, maybe more. Grill on med coals about 20 min.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning (I don't use it, I think it's overpowering)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Put all ingredients in a jar with tight fitting lidf, shake well.
- Place meat in a large ziplog bag, pour over just enough marinade to cover meat, marinate in frig or 6-8 hours or longer.The unused marinade (still in the jar) will last up to 1 week in frig,.
- To cook, preheat gas or charcoal grill on medium heat.Grill 15-20 minutes until chicken or pork feels firm and is lightly browned, turning a few times to make grill marks, brushing with marinade as you cook,.