Recipe by BakinBaby
quick and easy.If making marinade for chcken, I use 1 T. worcestershire, for pork and beef I use the full 2 T. Original recipe calls for 1 T. poultry seasoning, we don't use it. Enough marinade for 6-8 pieces of meat, maybe more. Grill on med coals about 20 min.
Top Review by nemokitty
This marinade made our pork chops so tender! The meat was falling off the bone. I followed the recipe exactly, including the poultry seasoning, and it was very good! Made for 1-2-3 Hits Tag Game 2013.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning (I don't use it, I think it's overpowering)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients in a jar with tight fitting lidf, shake well.
- Place meat in a large ziplog bag, pour over just enough marinade to cover meat, marinate in frig or 6-8 hours or longer.The unused marinade (still in the jar) will last up to 1 week in frig,.
- To cook, preheat gas or charcoal grill on medium heat.Grill 15-20 minutes until chicken or pork feels firm and is lightly browned, turning a few times to make grill marks, brushing with marinade as you cook,.