This recipe was featured in an email this morning from Weight Watchers. This and lots of other recipes can be found at the www.weightwatchers.com website. Was POINTS® Value: 18 Now POINTS® Value: 7 Servings: 6 Preparation Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 25 min Level of Difficulty: Easy Everyone's favorite comfort food, lightened up thanks to a request from Community user FISHINMA. Our version is rich and creamy but with a fraction of the calories and fat.
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can the 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 8 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese or 8 ounces colby cheese, shredded
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can pimientos, chopped
- 4 ounces whole wheat crackers, mashed into crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a 9 X 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Cook macaroni in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 7 minutes; drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add soup, mayonnaise, cheese, pepper and pimentos; mix well to combine.
- 3Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and top with cracker crumbs.
- 4Bake, uncovered, until top is golden, about 20 to 25 minutes. Slice into 6 pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Macaroni and Cheese Casserole - Ww Points = 7
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.2
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 683.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of celery soup