- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups frozen fat-free cool whip, thawed
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1⁄3 cup fat free chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and vanilla with wire whisk for 1 minute. (Mixture will be thick). Whisk in whipped topping.
- Spread 1/3 of pudding mixture in crust. Slice bananas on top of mixture. Carefully spread remaining pudding mixture over bananas.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set.
- Drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping.
- Store in refrigerator.
- 280 Calories / 4g fat per serving (1/8 of the pie).