1/1 Photo of Ww Low Fat Mushroom Soup
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is a lovely soup, packed with veggies and flavour! The total recipe (not including milk) provides 2 Weight Watchers points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the pearl barley in a pan with 3 cups cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes, checking on it often to make sure it doesn't boil dry.
- 2Meanwhile, chop the rest of the veggies, including the garlic.
- 3Drain the pearl barley, rinse and drain again.
- 4Put the pearl barley, veggies, garlic and chicken stock in a pan, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until all the veggies are softened.
- 5Blend the soup well until it is of a smooth consistency.
- 6This makes quite a thick soup- I like to add milk after blending but you could simply increase the amount of stock you use.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Low Fat Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.2
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 316.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 12.4 g