1/2 Photos of Ww Low Fat Creamy Bacon and Onion Pasta
This is a great substitute if you're craving creamy sauces but can't have the calories. The original recipe (from a supermarket recipe card) calls for creme fraiche but I'm sure lite sour cream would be just fine. This is also quick and easy on the budget.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice the bacon and onions and finely chop the parsley.
- 2Start to cook the pasta according to package directions (if using quick-cook pasta, wait a little before starting it so the rest is ready).
- 3Spray a skillet with a little low fat cooking spray and cook the bacon for 1 minute.
- 4Add the onions and Cavenders Greek seasoning. Cook until the bacon is fully cooked and the onions are soft- about 10 minutes.
- 5Add the creme fraiche and chopped parsley to the skillet and stir. Heat it through.
- 6Drain the pasta when it is cooked. Add it to the skillet and stir to mix well.
- 7Serve hot and topped with a sprig of fresh parsley.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Low Fat Creamy Bacon and Onion Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1319.1
- Calories from Fat 869
- Total Fat 96.6 g
- Saturated Fat 44.7 g
- Cholesterol 240.1 mg
- Sodium 1000.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning