1/9 Photos of Ww Loaded Baked Potatoes
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large baking potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup about 3 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (Neufchatel)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 slices hickory smoked bacon, slices cooked and crumbled
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until tender. (I have zapped them in the microwave, but the oven is best).
- 3Let cool slightly.
- 4Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp into a large bowl, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
- 5Mash pulp with a potato masher.
- 6Add milk and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
- 7Spoon potato mixture into shells.
- 8Place on a baking sheet; bake for 15 minutes or until thorougly heated.
- 9Sprinkle each potato half with 1 1/2 teaspoons green onions; top evenly with crumbled bacon.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ww Loaded Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 307.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hickory smoked bacon