Cook1 hr 15 mins
This is out of one of my old weight watchers cookbooks back in 2000. Called "Just like Home". It was one of my favorite dished to make. Only has 5 points. Save the leftovers to make Ww Baked-Potato Soup. I'll post that recipe also.
- 4 large baking potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup about 3 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (Neufchatel)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano or 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 slices hickory smoked bacon, slices cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until tender. (I have zapped them in the microwave, but the oven is best).
- Let cool slightly.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp into a large bowl, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
- Mash pulp with a potato masher.
- Add milk and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
- Spoon potato mixture into shells.
- Place on a baking sheet; bake for 15 minutes or until thorougly heated.
- Sprinkle each potato half with 1 1/2 teaspoons green onions; top evenly with crumbled bacon.