Ww Layered Tortilla Bake Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet;.
- drain well. Mix in beans, tomatoes, chiles and taco seasoning mix. Reduce heat;.
- simmer 5 minute Spray 9 x 13 " baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cut.
- tortillas in half; place half of them in bottom of baking dish, overlapping.
- Spoon half of beef mixture evenly over tortillas. Cover with remaining.
- tortillas and then remaining beef mixture. Top with cheese. Cover; bake 25 minute.
- 5.5 Points per serving.