Recipe by Iam4ever29
This comes from the WW website. POINTS® Value: 3 Servings: 8 Preparation Time: 20 min Cooking Time: 375 min Level of Difficulty: Easy Toss the ingredients into a slow cooker in the morning, and you'll be eating this delicious, almost effortless homemade soup for dinner.
- 58 ounces fat-free chicken broth, four 14 . 5 oz cans
- 16 ounces low-fat smoked sausage
- 15 ounces canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients, except tomatoes, in a 5 to 6-quart slow cooker (crockpot). Cover and cook on low-heat setting at least 6 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in tomatoes; cover and cook on high-heat setting until heated through, about 15 minutes more. Yields about 1 heaping cup per serving.